My Neighbourhood Re-set
The covid-19 pandemic has reminded us of just how much we need connection with our neighbours, as well as providing a once in a lifetime opportunity to draw breath and do things better.
So it’s time to re-set our approach to activating new communities. My Neighbourhood Re-Set hubs around the development and operation of Social Enterprise cafes in new communities.This unique opportunity provides an affordable route into authentic and sustainable early activation and genuine placemaking
My Neighbourhood Re-Set hubs around the development and operation of Social Enterprise café’s in new communities
The heart of the community
- The cafe become a much-loved community asset that also provides valuable community activity space
- Includes a menu of co-created neighbourhood programs
- Represents a solid, authentic developer commitment to the host community
- Employs enthusiastic, trained staff , with ready access to specialist place-makers
Affordable and meaningful
- Will not break the bank, whilst also generating substantial social and commercial value
- Fills service provision gaps and responds to early infrastructure requests from Local Government
- Will enhance community-first brand reputation
- Aligns your project with best-practice early activation policy
What does My Neighbourhood Re-Set provide?
Our not-negotiable point of difference is that we will always insist upon a café design that is conducive to community activities, as well as a developer commitment to modest investment in community programs.
Get in touch.
If you have any question about how My Neighbourhood can help your project, please get in touch