My Neighbourhood addresses community needs by being consistently present, from the outset. We help develop stronger communities, by building a solid foundation that truly involves residents in shaping their place. We champion the Growth Areas Social Planning Tool as our best-practice reference for our work on the urban fringe and proudly promote its widespread implementation.
Everyone needs to belong. Somewhere to call home and with something to do that adds meaning to their world.
The technology revolution links us all to remote mechanisms that can deliver process efficiency but which are largely faceless. Functional communities also need faces and voices, to flourish.
An engagement with My Neighbourhood brings a best-practice focus on community development.
We go beyond the typical
We embrace the principles of the Growth Areas Social Planning Tool which champions the power of collective community partnership strategy and structure.
We help create a sense of belonging for residents from the early stage of development to ensure they are connected to their new community.
We can demonstrate for busy developers a compelling, cost-effective case for strategic investment in bottom-up community development, that helps to enhance project credibility and marketing appeal.
Our case studies
Planning authorities now understand the critical importance of social cohesion and are strongly encouraging an emphasis
- Australia’s first urban-fringe social capital partnership with a Local Government Authority
- Integrated and innovative urban farming initiatives
- A landmark community development partnership with a social enterprise
- Australia's first application of the Growth Areas Social Planning Tool
- Property price resilience, underpinned by community strength and reputation
- Internationally significant place-based social cohesion research collaboration
future proofing, through industry leadingjunior development and beginner programs
- Land development brokerage to fund facility re-development
- New community establishment and old club regeneration
Get in touch.
If you have any question about how My Neighbourhood can help your project, please get in touch